<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Carnival Time!


Skeptics Cirlce

Be Lambic or Green will be hosting the 14th Skeptic's Circle in a few days.  Consider sending submissions as follows:
The 14th Skeptic’s Circle will be happening in two weeks time, and I have the pleasure of being the 14th host. I have a very special venue planned, but before I can finalize those arrangements I need some skeptical submissions! If you’re having skeptical thoughts and you need to get them off your chest, then blog about them, and send me a link.

Submissions can be sent here. I have heavy-duty spam-filters in place, so if your mail bounces or you don’t get a response from me, leave a comment here and I’ll find another way to contact you. [If you still don't get an acknowledgment, you can send the submissions to Orac, who will forward them on.]
Submission guidelines are here.

Tags: , ,