<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

Trying Something New


From time to time, I will leave brief posts mentioning what I am thinking about blogging about in the near future.  If anyone has any input about what they would like to see or not see, you are welcome to leave comments. 

Sometimes comments have inspired me to write particular things, although I don't always get a round tuit.



Currently, I am considering writing about the recent NEJM articles about the racial and gender disparities in health care, along with some ideas for research into the causes and possible solutions.  There also is a Medscape item (free registration) about the problems of improving empathy in physicians-in-training, which may be related, in some oblique way. 

I also may write a history of the usage and meaning of the word, snert.